Full Arm & Half Arm Waxing in White Plains, NY
Arm waxing is quick and easy to do, whether it is a full arm or ½ arm, but it takes some technique and practice. Arm waxing is relatively common, and many females get it done without any issues.
Full Arm Waxing–
Full Arms Waxing is a procedure where we remove all the unwanted hair from your arms with the use of wax and wax-removal strips. At Igor M Salon, females can utilize the service of waxing full arms with the use of safe wax with unique ingredients that are tested & are 100% safe for use. The unique technology used in our wax removes the hair safely from its roots, smoothening the skin, and hindering hair growth for a long time!
Half Arm Waxing–
Waxing half arms is a method where soft wax is applied on the arms, just above the elbows, and the hair is completely pulled out from its very roots to give you smooth and soft skin. The technology utilized in our wax is unique, loaded with essential vitamins and exfoliating agents. At Igor M Salon, waxing arms has become less painful with after-care guidance from our professionally trained experts. Experience the best of half arms waxing with our salon.
Arm waxing has some significant advantages:
- You won’t have to shave every few days and much less sport the awful-looking growth you get with the razor.
- The procedure will be quick and cost-efficient, considering the time hair takes to grow back and be waxable again (four to eight weeks according to your individual hair growth).
- Waxed arms give a sleek look for people whose body image needs to be flawless (like models) or need their bodies to be more aerodynamic (like swimmers).
- Arm Waxing also makes it more hygienic for trainers or people who regularly exercise.
- Hairless arms are more convenient for moisturizing, exfoliating, and overall skincare.
When Not To Wax Your Arms
If your hairy arms bother you and you are willing to put up a little discomfort of waxing, you can go through with the procedure.
But keep in mind the following points before & after the waxing procedure:-
- Do not expose yourself to the sun or go to a sauna before your waxing appointment.
- Do not wax at all if you have been on acne medication or uses retinol or AHAs in the last six months.
- Check your skin for bruises, irritation, infection, rashes, scars, moles, skin tags, and sensitive spots. If there is any abnormality on your skin, refrain from waxing.