About Blow Drying
Many of our clients visit our salon once or twice a week to feel pampered and have our expert’s hands tend to their hair. They could come in and have their hair blow-dried. This is a brilliant way to rewind from the hectic busy life outside of our salon. No matter what, we are sure you will leave looking and feeling your best!
Remember the glow in your hair after your hair-stylist blow-dried it? How healthy and shiny your hair looked? Blow-drying results at home are not always that great. Sometimes, you may have blown any semblance of hairstyle altogether. Proper blow-drying is not all that difficult. The proper blow-drying technique is gentle on your hair and leaves it with plenty of bounce and luster. The hair structure may get damaged if you blow-dry hair too long or use the high-temperature setting. The results may be dry hair with split ends and an irritated scalp.
Thin, Thick, Wavy, Straight !!
The Best Blow Drying Tips & Tricks
Have a look at the 5 best Blow dying tips & tricks which ensure gentle and proper blow-drying with impressive results. May your hair remain healthy and shiny!
- Try to avoid the high heat settings of your blow-dryer. The airstream should feel comfortable on the back of your hand.
- We keep our distance. The hairdryer should be at least 8 inches away from your hair. If your hair is fine, then we set the air stream to low. Otherwise, you may end up with tangles in your hair.
- We keep the blow-dryer continually moving to avoid applying too much heat in a single spot. Try to work your way up, blow-drying your hair from the neckline to the crown of your head so that you don’t hit the same strand of hair multiple times.
- We try not to blow-dry your hair immediately after shampooing. Ideally, it would help if you first allowed your hair to dry for 15 minutes under a towel turban. This will cut down the hair exposure to the blow-dryer.
- Once we are done blow-drying your hair, briefly apply a stream of cold air. This cooling step gives your hair more elasticity.