About Full Leg & Bikini Waxing
Full Leg Waxing – Igor’s complete leg waxing procedure entails removing hair from both legs and applying our soothing wax formula in strips, from the head of the thigh to the ankle. At Igor M Salon, this particular hair removal procedure starts from approximately two inches from the bikini line and covers the front and back of the thighs, knees, and lower legs.
Full Bikini Wax (Brazilian) – Every bit of hair gets eliminated during a Brazilian wax: hair on the front, back, sides, and everything in-between. Some ladies prefer to leave a landing strip, the name of the thin strip of hair on top, and others prefer to keep a small v on the top. If you want to leave a little hair in front, and forgo going entirely bare, let your esthetician know in advance.
What all you need to grasp before waxing appointment at Igor M Salon
- Most women will say that getting waxed hurts. We don’t disagree, but we are known first and foremost for delivering a nearly painless waxing experience!
- A blunder many women make before getting their first-ever wax is shaving. For optimal results, the hair should be at least 1/4″ long.
- Decide on the type of service you would like beforehand. If you want to go entirely bare, opt for the Brazilian bikini wax. If you would like only to remove hair from the sides, go for the regular bikini wax.
- Often, there are hairs left behind. Ask your esthetician about tweezing and voice your opinion on whether you want this done or not.
- Be sure to take a shower before your appointment. You will feel less self-conscious, and your esthetician will be appreciative!
What all you need to grasp after waxing appointment at Igor M Salon
- You cannot take sunbathe for at least 48 hours after your waxing procedure. The skin is quite sensitive after the waxing process and should not get burned.
- Hydrocortisone cream can soothe your skin afterward. It helps to calm inflammation and reduce redness.
- After a wax, your skin is often red and irritated. For the rest of the day, you should steer clear of applying too much friction, so wear loose clothing to your appointment.
- Get waxed regularly every 3-4 weeks. If you wait longer or only get waxed a couple of times a year, it will be much more painful.