Full Leg Waxing Services in White Plains, NY
If you’re tired of having to shave your legs daily and struggling to stay on top of the stubble that seems to grow back practically overnight, it might be time to ditch the razor & say hello to leg waxing.
At Igor’s, our full leg waxing services involves removing hair from both legs & applying our soothing wax formula in strips, from the top of the thigh to the ankle. Our hair removal procedure starts from approximately two inches from the bikini line & includes the front & back of the thighs, knees, & lower legs.
Even though it’s your first time, it’s undoubtedly not ours.
At Igor’s, whoever is waxing your legs has done this so many times they’ve lost count. Relax & know that you’re in good hands (believe us, you’ve booked an appointment at a reputable place).
Keep these points in mind while undergoing the procedure:-
- Don’t move: Especially if you’re getting hard wax, you can’t move once it’s applied; otherwise, the wax won’t dry properly to remove the hair. Be prepared for a few strange positions that may make you feel like you need to squirm, but consider this fair warning that you need to remain still.
- Turn your head & cough: At one point, you’ll switch from lying on your stomach to lying on your back. When you’re on your back, it’ll be easier to turn & cough, which is a trick to feel less pain. You’ll exert breath & distract yourself from pain at the same time, so if you can remember to turn your head & cough, you’re golden. If your waxer doesn’t suggest it first, give him or her a head’s up, so they’re not thrown off by you coughing the entire time.
- Keep breathing: This may be the hardest thing to remember at the moment, but I can’t tell you enough to keep breathing. Our muscles tense up & clench when we’re anticipating pain, but the second you let go of your breath & relax, everything gets better.
- No hot water for 24 hours: Go for lukewarm water instead of hot, which will help your skin in the long run because hot water can dry it out. Stay away from baths, hot tubs, & scorching hot showers to avoid severe skin irritation.
- Your legs won’t be baby smooth at first: Don’t expect yourself to walk out of the salon with legs smoother than anything, at least for the first time. Considering shaving has been the hair removal method for more than a decade, the hair is conditioned for that & needs to be trained differently. It’s a process, & after a few times, your hair growth cycle changes.
- Be combat-ready to buy the recommended products: In the same way that your hairstylist suggests you shampoo & conditioner from the salon, your waxer may also suggest some serum, oil, pre-wax, & post-wax spray, so just be prepared for that.