Shiny Buff Manicure Experts Near You
A Buff Manicure at Igor M Salon is the best way to groom your nails and hands without applying nail polish. You receive all the pampering we provide in our Regular Manicure. However, rather than polishing the nails, our nail technician will buff them with special tools that add natural shine, which will make your nails appear as they have clear polish applied to them. This is a great natural look for those who want to create an appearance of effortless beauty.
Schedule your nail care appointment today at New York City’s leading nail salon, Igor M Salon.
How To Buff Nails?
Our well-trained experts apply a little buffing cream to the nails and then start buffing in one direction. They also employ a traditional buffer or a piece of chamois. While using both cream and buffer, our professionals are cautious that they don’t buff away too much of the nail. Too much buffing can produce a burning sensation, and our experts are aware of that.
The buffing technique at Igor M Salon will smooth the surface and offer a little shine as well. For even more shine… experts at Igor M Salon also apply a little beeswax with a chamois and buff away.
Things to be remembered while buffing nails??
- Buffers usually come in different grades, so consider quite precisely what grade should do what. The rougher texture should only be done for shaping and smoothing the edges of the nails… much in the same manner as an emery board.
- Buffing the nails should be done very gently and in one direction only… to slow you down. Vigorous buffing can thin the nail, and believe us; this can be painful.
Experience the benefits of buff and shine nails at Igor M Salon?
- Buffing can increase blood circulation to the nail bed.
- Buffing off the ridges also furnishes you with a smoother surface for the polish to adhere to.
- Buffing gives such an attractive sheen to the nails that you might think of skipping the polishing step. After all, buffed nails cannot chip.
- Buffing also helps to remove surface stains.